Item Quality is the quality of items in Team Fortress 2. Item Quality determines the type of item being used is. Item Quality has no real effect on gameplay and therefore cosmetic.
- Default- Stock items are given a default item quality.
- Unique- Items that are recieved by crafting, item drops, etc. are given a Unique item quality.
- Strange- Ranked weapons that level up on how much people you kill.
- Genuine- Items that are recieved through pre-ordering certain games or through in-game participation.
- Vintage- Previous items that were obtained prior to the Mann-Conomy Update.
- Haunted- Halloween items.
- Unusual-Items with a particle effect. It is the most valuable quality.